The Cavallino Treporti park is a naturalistic oasis located between Jesolo and Venice, a place to relax and have fun in the open air with the whole family. The Europa Camping Village is located between Lido di Jesolo and Punta Sabbioni, and is surrounded by the lagoon landscapes of a unique ecosystem in the world…. Leggi tutto
Regulations for dogs
The Management hopes you enjoy your stay and invites you to consult these regulations and the price list, as entering the Village represents your complete acceptance and compliance with the terms and conditions.
Violation of even one of the points in these regulations is grounds for immediate expulsion from the Village.
- On your arrival at the campsite, you must let us know immediately if you have pets with you and provide documentary proof that they are up to date with their statutory vaccinations.
- Pets are only admitted to certain designated camping spaces and accommodation in the reserved area. A maximum of four dogs per camping space and two dogs per accommodations are allowed. The Management reserves the right to apply or not to apply the above rules at its discretion.
- You must indicate the presence of dogs and their number when you make your booking and when you arrive.
- Dogs with their owners are allowed in all communal areas (seafront walk, main avenue, restaurant, bar and shop), the areas reserved for them in the 2000 area and the accommodation indicated on the map (Crystal Lodge Pet Friendly, Europa Lodge Pet Friendly). Dogs are not allowed in any other area, the wellness centre, water park, mini club and toilet blocks.
- Dogs can only be washed in the “dog showers” area near the Camper Service indicated on the map of the Village
- Each individual owner is responsible for guaranteeing the maximum respect for hygiene and sanitary regulations and standards. While staying on the campsite, dogs must always be accompanied to do their business and owners must remove the excrement immediately using a special bag and the containers provided. Biodegradable dog waste bags are available from dispensers located at various points in the Village.
- Dogs are admitted to the beach only and exclusively in the authorised delimited area. (Art 4.5 Ordnance32 of 27/04/2017). Pets must be not be allowed to enter the water, with the exception of the specifically allocated and authorised areas. The Europa Camping Village bathing area reserved for dogs is marked by dedicated floats. This prohibition does not apply to dogs providing a regular lifeguard service, guide dogs accompanying blind guests or small pet therapy animals accompanied by a medical certificate.
- Access to the beach is only allowed for a number of dogs that will guarantee mutual safety. For the stay in the water, through the presence of the owner, the safety of the dogs and the people accompanying them must be guaranteed; at the end of the bath the animals must be immediately reassured on a leash.
- The companion must prevent their dog from barking for a prolonged amount of time and from behaving in an excessively lively manner, the other way he will be required to move away from the beach. It is at the unquestionable discretion of the supervisory staff to have such people removed.
- Dogs may not be left unattended in the pitches or accommodation.
- (Minis. Ord. 03.03.2009) Dogs must always be kept on a leash maximum of 1.5 m long and owners must have a suitable sized muzzle with them at all times to be used as needed or when requested by the competent authorities.
- Dogs may not disturb other guests or invade their pitches or accommodation.
- Owners are wholly liable for any damage caused by dogs to third parties or Village structures.
- The competent authorities will be notified of possible maltreatment to dogs.